Recording the Conversation (available to moderators only)
- Conference call recording can be started by pressing “**” on the Moderator touch-tone keypad during the conference call.
- The recording will stop automatically when the conference call is finished.
Downloading the Recording
- To download a recording, open Account self-care and click the ‘Conferences’ tab
- Click the Recordings icon next to the room that you need to start downloading.
- Digital recording is available for download in MP3 format for 14 days following the conference.
‘**’: This feature allows Moderator to start recording the conference. Recording will stop automatically when the conference call is ended.